Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 28 September 2017

Poets corner - UK poetry day







Crashed through the wall
Into the dark room with the cool bench
Inviting me over.

The lights came on when the Mistress
Floated across the tiled floor
Inviting me to speak

Shivers passed down my spine
Flooding into my groin
Inviting an erection

Restraints snapped into place
Clamping wrists and ankles
Inviting me to struggle

Sentence passed and the whip curled down
Bare ass thrusting up
Inviting the stroke



Bildergebnis für spanking bench


Endeavour (ND4) "Mysterious Master"


1 comment:

  1. Interested in securing a loan? Do you need a loan for business, execute a project, purchase a properties, Education, or pay off bills, Cash Loan Finance Service Investment Ptl is a financial service provide for needs that can help you accomplish your dream with less effort. Low interest rate WHATEVER LOW YOUR CREDIT IS! You can still apply don't miss this chance email;marycashloanfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.