Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 17 September 2016

Rain results in pain

I was late home again last night so no supper was ready for my mistress.
It wasn't really my fault. The sunny days had turned into a thunderstorm and roads were flooded and people were driving like lemons.



Image result for tumblr  woman waiting with hairbrushAnyway she was in a mood and my excuses fell on deaf ears. I offered to fetch a ready meal  from an upmarket department store shop in a filling station, which I knew was still open, because I had just passed it or alternatively we could go for a pub meal.

She chose the ready meal because she did not want to get fancied up to go out again. I set off to make the purchases and she went up to shower.





 When I got home she called me upstairs,bent me over the bed, removed my trousers and  pants and spanked me hard, 30 times,  with the bathbrush.

Then I was sent back down to get on with the cooking.

Her mood improved, after she had released the tension by spanking me, and once she had a glass of wine she was fairly chatty.

My spanking was a lot harder than this one. 



3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - and what it feels like! I have been paddled, whipped or caned many times for some similar failing...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sh
    Hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.